Seguidores

jueves, 4 de junio de 2009

I'm Happy :D
I talk to you tonight :D
...I miss you :) and I know that you miss me to
...but you just don't say that kind of things to others xD
I'm not the exception :D I think...you growing up a little bit ^^
I'm proud of you...I just don't know why xD
I know you never gonna read this x)
but somehow, I want to say this to you ^^
I love you my dear little sister ^^
I'm a little bit jealous, i can't see you anymore like before,
I miss your bites :| ajajajajaj that's weird xD I miss every afternoon
that I spend whit you ^^ I'm just hate my self, just for not repeat
before xDU, well this is like a confession that no-one is going to
read, but I don't really care, ^^ Is only one person I want to read this
and cares what this....confession says x)
and that's you my dear,Rocio Belén :)


Fuck You, My Little Bitch
^^

No hay comentarios: